Please use the form below to report an issue to the Garden Committee and Garden’s Managing Agent. For the avoidance of doubt: This service is not reporting criminal activity, if a crime is currently underway though you do not consider it an emergency, please call 101 or report the incident via the Metropolitan Police Website. Always call 999 in an emergency.

    Type of Issue:

    Antisocial Behaviour (non-resident)Broken / Hazardous EquipmentTree / Plant damageRubbish / DumpingStaff / Contractor BehaviourResident BehaviourCleanliness ConcernsOther

    Please add an image/video if relevant (no more than 15mb):